inTempus TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2008 Messages 3,692 Reaction score 4 Location Indiana Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 19, 2010 #16 Dominantly said: Crap, I hate math. Click to expand... I rock at math! Well, until I go past 10... whatever comes after ten that is.
Dominantly said: Crap, I hate math. Click to expand... I rock at math! Well, until I go past 10... whatever comes after ten that is.
NateS TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2007 Messages 2,750 Reaction score 39 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 19, 2010 #17 inTempus said: My avatar is my self portrait (I had to drink a lot of water as it took several takes to get it just right)... Click to expand... I'm guessing it took so many takes because you shot it with a Canon?
inTempus said: My avatar is my self portrait (I had to drink a lot of water as it took several takes to get it just right)... Click to expand... I'm guessing it took so many takes because you shot it with a Canon?
JeffieLove No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 8, 2010 Messages 1,601 Reaction score 15 Location Elkton, MD Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 19, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 No. He probably took it with the nikon he was peeing on
L lucypaddydog TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2010 Messages 45 Reaction score 2 Location UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 19, 2010 #19 I'm 21 and 396 months old, Love the self portrait
Ron Evers Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 28, 2008 Messages 6,631 Reaction score 2,588 Location In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 19, 2010 #20 lucypaddydog said: I'm 21 and 396 months old, Love the self portrait Click to expand... Quite young & having so many grand kids @ 54.
lucypaddydog said: I'm 21 and 396 months old, Love the self portrait Click to expand... Quite young & having so many grand kids @ 54.