Self-Portrait

halologist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
For class, an assignment was to take pictures of how others see us and how we see ourselves. This picture doesn't come close to the tremendous quality and skill that you all have.. I thought it'd be fun to share since I haven't posted for a while.

050509print4.jpg

will be burning the white sections in the picture later on by the way

That is really cool! :thumbup:

Nice work....welcome to the forum.

so, you see or others see you as all cracked up and clothes-pinned to a fence? ;)

i like the shot a lot...your imagination and creativity worked well here! :thumbup: and welcome to TPF!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I feel all warm and fuzzy that all you experienced members replied.

I know this isn't the critque section (my pictures aren't worthy to be in there) but you all can give me input or ideas. Newbie, I am, but I love constrictive critism.

JonMikal- Exactly, you hit it right on the nailhead ;) haha

Oh and.. I have a question.. not sure where to post it on the forum so--

What is the proper way of posting a contact sheet? Where should I do that? I have contact sheets and would like your revered opinions on which ones should defintely be printed since I can't print all my negatives in the lab. (I wish!)

halologist,
this is so creative...and very indepth...actually since i love psychology, needless to say, i could so talk to you...this is just a really classic picture for discussion for a class...jonmikal thinks like i do......very very interesting....

yes like everyone said very creatively done. nice and very interesting to.

Most reactions

Back