Self-portrait :)

Stanza

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Stanza / Self-portrait por Stanza Photography, en Flickr

I took this picture today with no more light than the window next of me (I was in the space between the window and the floor, very close to the wall as you can see) Comments? :)

I think I am impaired right now to give a good critique. :)

Cropping is to tight, how about a full body shot :D

Sent from my iPhone using PhotographyForum app

Some of the highlights are blown, especially on your forehead and arm. Other than that, not bad.

I don't know if it's because I'm on my iPhone but it looks noisy, and as stated the crops tight but probably hard to judge crop when your doing a self portrait. I really like the photo, very beautiful!

very lovely! :)

I don't know if it's because I'm on my iPhone but it looks noisy, and as stated the crops tight but probably hard to judge crop when your doing a self portrait. I really like the photo, very beautiful!

how dare you say such things about such a gorgeous woman...

*cough*

i mean picture

I will say one thing...Bravo for having the confidence and courage to post such a...nice self portrait!

It's no good; I'm afraid your photo is not appearing on my screen. The only solution is to send your photo to me directly (I think PM would be best) and I will send you some critique in due course.

AS you can see the members are taking you very serious now.

I like it a lot for the lighting you used and the semi-spontaneous nature. It would benefit from a reflector to even the lighting on the face and chest - as others pointed out, it's a bit too contrasty for the type of shot. I do like it otherwise, beautiful shot. The grain and tones fit it well.

Damn, Stanza, you are GORGEOUS!
I love the light and the pose. The light is incredible. The only little *micro mini* bit of CC I have is that I can see a small halo where you darkened over your upper hand. Otherwise I think the photo is brilliant!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back