Self-portrait :)

I really like the lighting but it is a bit noisy. I can also see where you liquefied your left hip. Very beautiful lady :)

I love the noise in the shot. I didn't notice the liquify on the hip until you mentioned it Miss Cream. It wasn't much though. I'm jealous!

I'd really love to see more of your...........

right elbow, it seems you've cut it off.

edit: I think Schwettylens's lens is sweaty.

Also looks like you did some touchup on the left side of your chest. that grey just looks really out of place for me.

Also looks like you did some touchup on the left side of your chest. that grey just looks really out of place for me.

Looks like a natural shadow to me. Since I retouch a lot, I'm pretty good about spotting it. This looks real. Just face it. Stanza is a hottie!:lol:

AS you can see the members are taking you very serious now.

Just a little tongue-in-cheek humor. I'm sure she expected that given the photo. I don't have enough experience to critique the technical aspects of the photo beyond what has already been said, but visually I like it. It is a revealing picture if a beautiful woman but it isn't slutty or overly suggestive.

Edit: should have been tongue-IN-cheek, not tongue-AND-cheek.

Noise? Yes.. you are right. I did make a lot of noise when I first opened this thread.

what a bunch of wolves on these boards...ain't ya ever seen a pretty woman before? Shame on ya!

(that oughta get me some real points!)

Mmmm, I don't know what to say about all words that I receive here. About the picture in itself I can say that the noise was on propose, the chest is natural color... The halo in hand also was on propose (I'm sorry if it's look something too much)... The crop... Well, can be that I crop too much but I did it because after the right side the wall finished and you could see the disaster of my room hohoho!!! mmmm... The picture was almost a game after shower and the treatment in photoshop was with the idea of turn this game in a nice portrait, kinda glamorous.

Most reactions

Back