Self-portrait :)

Mmmm, I don't know what to say about all words that I receive here. About the picture in itself I can say that the noise was on propose, the chest is natural color... The halo in hand also was on propose (I'm sorry if it's look something too much)... The crop... Well, can be that I crop too much but I did it because after the right side the wall finished and you could see the disaster of my room hohoho!!! mmmm... The picture was almost a game after shower and the treatment in photoshop was with the idea of turn this game in a nice portrait, kinda glamorous.

Stanza.. most of the comments are teasing.. not serious, I think! It is a lovely photo... you are very brave to post such a lovely photo of yourself for us to see, thank you!

Ah... Thanks.

As the old saying goes, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen! I hate it when women wear revealing clothing and give you a nasty look or a few words when you gawk at them. If you don't want us men staring, then cover up. It's kinda like putting a double cheeseburger in front of your face and not expecting to get hungry.

I don't understand the juvenile responses. I totally understand the sexual implications. C'mon, neither of us are idiots. Nice SP.

She is an attractive, full bodied woman. That's my 2 pixels.

As the old saying goes, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen! I hate it when women wear revealing clothing and give you a nasty look or a few words when you gawk at them. If you don't want us men staring, then cover up. It's kinda like putting a double cheeseburger in front of your face and not expecting to get hungry.

What the hell is wrong with you? Do you think I put this pic to read coments of "oh, you are pretty" or ****s like that? I put it because I am photographer, because I love what I do and because I thought it is a good shot in one or another way. If you hate so much when a woman wear "revealing clothing" in a picture and upload it in a forum where it supossed there's photographers that will share comments and help you to do your work better or simply give their opinnion, then get out! If somebody can give me an opinion and say I am pretty or ugly or whatever its cool, but take it like a joke or something non serius?

There's ways and ways to tell things. If you think the pic is good, say it, if you think is bad, say it too... If you think I am atractive, then good too!!!! But don't write this stupid words almost reffering you almost that I am a peace of meat or an hamburger because I am just in underwear. Super professional!

PS: sorry for my english, I'm trying to do my best.

Last edited:
Mmmm, I don't know what to say about all words that I receive here.

Errm, sorry, but I guess I read it wrong, I thought you were taking offense to the comments. My apologies.

Photoes said:
Errm, sorry, but I guess I read it wrong, I thought you were taking offense to the comments. My apologies.

I think she was just overwhelmed by the response and she didn't know where to start in her reply.

Also, women should be able to wear revealing clothing without men saying inappropriate things to them. You can look but if you wouldn't say it to your mother then don't say it to a lady.

Also, its not very nice to compare us women to a hamburger! :) Just my .02

well there are things I'd say to my wife I'd never say to my mother but yeah, there's appreciation of a beautiful physical form and there's rude remarks.

Photoes said:

I think she was just overwhelmed by the response and she didn't know where to start in her reply.

Also, women should be able to wear revealing clothing without men saying inappropriate things to them. You can look but if you wouldn't say it to your mother then don't say it to a lady.

Also, its not very nice to compare us women to a hamburger! :) Just my .02

Well said :)

well there are things I'd say to my wife I'd never say to my mother but yeah, there's appreciation of a beautiful physical form and there's rude remarks.

Well, there's also things than my husband say and do than of course don't say that his mother, but the point is than no one here is my husband haha, and yes, it is the way that they say the things and totally agree with MTVision, somebody can see, can think but you must see the context to say it or not and in which way.

Thank you anyway for the comments! Except to potatoes, even if I love them, specially fries in poutine!!!! :p

Most reactions

Back