What's new

Self portrait

oh dear god my legs are shaved, I'm never posting a picture of myself again :lol:

Agreed about exposure, well really it was the lighting. My face was getting the most light and then it fell off toward the background. Will shoot some more. With pants on :oops:

I was just joking! Kind of playing off of Frequency a bit in terms of oddness.

I don't think anyone (of the male gender) would object to you posting photos wearing similar clothing. No need to be self conscious, and I didn't mean to make you feel that way. Shortpants are actually quite nice. Sometimes I wear them too. They're called boxers. :lol:
 
oh dear god my legs are shaved, I'm never posting a picture of myself again :lol:

Agreed about exposure, well really it was the lighting. My face was getting the most light and then it fell off toward the background. Will shoot some more. With pants on :oops:

I blame this on frequency and tyler :(
 
LOL, shortpants is the nickname my husband gave me because I'm 5' nothing.
 
oh dear god my legs are shaved, I'm never posting a picture of myself again :lol:

Agreed about exposure, well really it was the lighting. My face was getting the most light and then it fell off toward the background. Will shoot some more. With pants on :oops:

I blame this on frequency and tyler :(

...but i discussed only about the upper portions :grumpy:

Regards ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom