What's new

Self portrait

ajmall

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Location
Leicester, UK
Something I do very rarely but was very impressed with the results (and I hate my picture being taken!).

D70s, 15mm Sigma Fisheye

Drew2.jpg


Drew
 
Nice photo. While some hate having their pictures taken, it's nice to know what our photographer friends look like. Thanks for sharing!
 
is it my monitor or your photo, your forehead seems a little bit over exposed.
but its a nice photo
 
Yes. Your forehead is blown out ... but other than that, for this being a fish-eye portrait (while I always thought if there is a "wrongest" lens for portrait photography then it is a fisheye lens!), it is quite good and really "goes for your eyes". Nice colour they are!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom