N Naicidrac TPF Noob! Joined Aug 19, 2006 Messages 184 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 17, 2007 #1 Here is an image that I took this morning. I could not get anyone to model for me so I posed myself. I just wanted to see what you guys thought.
Here is an image that I took this morning. I could not get anyone to model for me so I posed myself. I just wanted to see what you guys thought.
S snaremop TPF Noob! Joined Sep 9, 2006 Messages 277 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2007 #2 gahhh that's ****ing awesome!
MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 18, 2007 #3 I like this a lot, specially, : - the composition with the face right in between the walls - the colours ( jacket, a mask) - the vignetting just as I like Very Nice Mat
I like this a lot, specially, : - the composition with the face right in between the walls - the colours ( jacket, a mask) - the vignetting just as I like Very Nice Mat
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Mar 18, 2007 #4 this is pretty badassed...
E emayd No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 22, 2005 Messages 387 Reaction score 53 Mar 18, 2007 #5 It's vary regular face
N Naicidrac TPF Noob! Joined Aug 19, 2006 Messages 184 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 19, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks for the kind words. I have some more images I am working on, but they won't be ready for a little bit. Thanks and I will have more to come.
Thanks for the kind words. I have some more images I am working on, but they won't be ready for a little bit. Thanks and I will have more to come.