What's new

Self-Portraits are the toughest..

I could be stranded with Wilson for years, and I'd still look clean shaven upon my rescue.
 
I could be stranded with Wilson for years, and I'd still look clean shaven upon my rescue.

Haha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I'm not a fan of the crop, but like others have said, the focus is spot on. Nice to meet you!
 
I'm not a fan of the crop, but like others have said, the focus is spot on. Nice to meet you!

How would you crop? To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of it either.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I meant the crop that someone else suggested, it seemed a bit too constricting. I'd just crop enough to slightly move you up and to the right. ​Slightly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom