Self Portraits | Studio Lights | Before/After Editing

I don't know why but when I look the after, before photos, I prefer the unedited ones, with the darker shadow your face is a bit less round than in the edited one, which is more masculine IMOH

there should be no difference between the two here in this regard... weird.

I like the last one, love your expression!
You're cute.

this aint horrible:

upload_2015-11-4_16-52-29.png

no feedback on this one?

Needs more turtle neck sweaters

For the last one ; You seems to me more inconfortable, thinking something like, what the **** am I doing here, not sure of yourself about the posing. Thats the general look I get... But it's maybe just me.

For the last one ; You seems to me more inconfortable, thinking something like, what the **** am I doing here, not sure of yourself about the posing. Thats the general look I get... But it's maybe just me.

Who in the heck is sure about their posing in a self-paraitrat??? I look like a dipwad, and that's only taking head shots of myself!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I try SOOOOOOOOO hard to close my eyes a bit when I take photos -- I just have intense serial killer eyes.

Pose was just fun, popped the collar and grabbed it, was just trying something different, beats my "sexy" pose:
2015-11-02.png
Ah yes...."Blue Ice"!

Who in the heck is sure about their posing in a self-paraitrat??? I look like a dipwad, and that's only taking head shots of myself!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

are these things working???

2015-11-02.png

You better quit while you're ahead! lol

I think the first one is nicely done and you look approachable, you have a great smile.

Most reactions

Back