Selling Ladybug5 Camera

Ryedog780

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello good day new to the forums but wishing all a beautiful day I have for sale my Ladybug5 spherical camera if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Shipping would be out of Edmonton Alberta Canada.

WORTH 16K i am asking 7K PM me for more details and YES that is the camera the photo is not stock i used a white box with a photoshoot light to make it so you could see what it is!!!

Attachments

• 5918a9df-cdde-4053-aaf0-80d4175df854.jpg
    5918a9df-cdde-4053-aaf0-80d4175df854.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Hello good day new to the forums but wishing all a beautiful day I have for sale my Ladybug5 spherical camera if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Shipping would be out of Edmonton Alberta Canada.

As per forum rules, you must post an asking price. Also, it is unclear if this is the actual camera in question or if it is a stock photo. There should be posted images of the actual camera that is being sold.

If the post isn't amended to include the above pieces of information, the thread will be removed.

As per forum rules, you must post an asking price. Also, it is unclear if this is the actual camera in question or if it is a stock photo. There should be posted images of the actual camera that is being sold.

If the post isn't amended to include the above pieces of information, the thread will be removed.
fixed :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back