Selling photos on ebay.

cletusjermal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Has anyone ever tried to or have you sold any photos on ebay? I figured i would try it and see if any sell.

When you searched eBay for photos, what did you find?

When you searched eBay for photos, what did you find?

This is what I found:

2ewif78.jpg

2,011,680 results found for photos

I have a family member who sells paintings on ebay. They are good, but they are sort of andy warhol-ish pop art style ( not sure the art term to describe what I mean ) as opposed to a realistic like Thomas Kinkaid style. She used to make a killing, selling several hundred dollars worth a week. I was surprised at how well it did and a lot of the people were repeat buyers. So its possible I am sure if you are selling fine art. With the economy dried up she has kinda taken a break from it, but I am sure you could still do it, just on a less dependable and consistent basis.

Huh, when I searched, that's really what it came up with. Maybe my internet was just being screwy. :meh:

Good luck. That is way too many posts to look through. I would say posting on other websites that sell professional photography only instead.

If someone is looking for a specific kind of photograph to hang in their house they are not just going to search "photos" on ebay. Give me a break guys.

Yeah it might be tough to sell them on ebay but give it a shot, I am sure its possible.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I've seen some of these advertised that they will be emailed to you upon payment.Not sure how successful that is.

Most reactions

Back