Send me shots to process!!

yeah and unless he's some sort of magical photoshop genius it's taking up a lot of his time and effort, give him a break some of you :p

Excuse me!!.. You need to back off the testosterone juice buddy!...
I'm just saying.. He hasn't been a member here long, and he has less than 80 posts. It could be that he is working on the photos and some are taking longer than others. Whether you appreciate his work or not, if you hurry an artist, your gonna end up with crap. You are the only one who can make yourself irritated... k pumpkin.:thumbup:. Not me.
ok ok.. I'll back off. :biggrin:

I appreciate his work, I guess I shouldn't be pushy.

You win the argument. Happy? ;)

Dude give the guy a break, your shot has been on the thread for a day..

Hey not everyones lives revolve around this site. He probably has a life, and a job that he also has to deal with. So give him a chance to get to everyone. Some things take time. So take a chill pill...

Wow....relax, I just asked if he was going to get to it or not and since the thread was getting buried I wasn't sure, no need to jump all over me for asking a question.

Wow....relax, I just asked if he was going to get to it or not and since the thread was getting buried I wasn't sure, no need to jump all over me for asking a question.

My bad... I didn't mean to jump on you.

This thread is quite hostile. Somewhat amusing though, lol.

SHUT UP MARCUS! ITS NOT HOSTILE, YOU'RE HOSTILE!

DON"T YELL AT MARCUS!!! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!

whats wrong with ME?! whats wrong with YOU!

;-)

I am a BIG BULLY!! Its MY job to be mean... YOU are just SHORT... lmao

i emailed TPF to see if i could change my screen name to something less demeaning to myself... nobody has written back yet. LaFoto, if you're out there, PM me!

Here is my take on it... hope you dont mind...
IMG_2217_edit.jpg

I had a question about your edit here, how come the photo lost quality? It looks really grainy now lol. Well here's my try at it:

IMG_2217t2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back