Send me shots to process!!

see what you can do with this one

IMG_0045.jpg

:picture of me checking watch:

Alright so around this time I'm figuring my shot is not going to be processed, whatever, but you could have given us some notice if you were really too busy to get to our shots, because checking this thread every few days gets tedious.

Hey see what you can do with this, I edited the temperature and contrast from the original but I want to see if you can do anything about the reflection of the car's dashboard in the sky that frames the building, its a bit of a challenge I suppose but if you could also keep the picture from getting too grainy I would appreciate it, everyone is free to take a crack at it as well.

2203139084_1e8f787c47_o.jpg

kinda what you're looking for? tried to get as much out of the fence i can..probably could do more if i spent more time..but..eh..lol
forumum0.jpg

Yeah thats pretty nice work IamBo, exactly what I was looking for, thank you I appreciate it

how about:
it's part of a collection i'm working on right now called "a girl and a". This one is "a girl and a book". i also have a girl and a tree, a girl and a boat, a girl and a horse, etc. there're all in 3 pieces. i'm planning on drum scanning the negative and making c-prints as big as i can go. unfortunately shot on 35mm, wish it was medium format.

i'm trying to practice photoshopping..and this forum seems like a good place to try it out =) for some reason in this pic i felt like you should be in a coffee shop lol

edit1.jpg

The background is mirrored in this one... Is it supposed to be a reflection?

looks to me like it was shot through a window

Hint- Instead of removing half of the sky and totally killing the flow of the picture, why not just reduce the noise in the picture?

greenbldg.jpg

(cheap 2 minute edit job, but you see what I mean)

how about:
it's part of a collection i'm working on right now called "a girl and a". This one is "a girl and a book". i also have a girl and a tree, a girl and a boat, a girl and a horse, etc. there're all in 3 pieces. i'm planning on drum scanning the negative and making c-prints as big as i can go. unfortunately shot on 35mm, wish it was medium format.

How did you do this? :)

Most reactions

Back