Photos OK to edit
DSC_0071cropb.jpg

DSC_2458crop.jpg

DSC_2340-copy2.jpg

87-vintage-cropped.jpg

84-cropped.jpg

130-bw-V-cropped.jpg

98-vintage-with-tex-cropped.jpg

You have some nice shots but #6 really stands out to me. The chair on the tracks is a cute idea too. I have been looking all over to find decommissioned tracks, but haven't found any yet.

I have been looking all over to find decommissioned tracks, but haven't found any yet.

I've gotten lucky to have found one in our own town! :D See the one in the background? That one does still run. I wasn't postive at first if we'd be ok getting on one that is fairly close to it but there was a railroad worker there doing work on the other one and he never said anything. Just a friendly wave to us!

nice set of pictures. I went and peeked at your blog for more! Very nice!! She has some gorgeous eyes, and you've made them just pop on #6. I'm going to say that's my fave too!

I think the posing in 5 looks more natural than it does in 4 or 7. Next time try to get the subject to slide there butt a little more towards the arm of the chair so that the crease of the back of their knee is right on the arm. This will give them a little more room to lean back and look more natural and comfortable. Great stuff though. I was just nit picking.

Thanks everyone! And, I'll try to remember the tip given for positioning (thanks!).

Different poses/etc is something I struggle with. Especially when it comes to where I place the hands.:blushing: I keep studying pictures online and different sites. Hopefully, I'll get better at it as time progresses.:D

I agree #6 is mt favorite but im partial to B&W

Good job! I do have a few suggestions..

all but #6 seem to be soft. Great focus on #6 though.

watch your histogram in the future :) Your whites are pretty blown.

great start though!

I like #4 best, because the rails perfectly lead into the motif. Would be perfect if you could crop the upper rails!

Good job! I do have a few suggestions..

all but #6 seem to be soft. Great focus on #6 though.

watch your histogram in the future :) Your whites are pretty blown.

great start though!

First off, you seem familiar.;)

Second-nothing seems soft here. In fact, I almost find #6 to be too sharp for my taste.:D Funny how tastes differ. Same on the whites thing...I adjusted levels to purposedly do this because I (as well as my customer) likes the style (even more so with the vintage looks). Again, just a different taste in photography maybe. I know not everyone likes it like that.

Thanks for your opinion though.:thumbup:

And, I

I like #4 best, because the rails perfectly lead into the motif. Would be perfect if you could crop the upper rails!

Thanks! #4 was one of the customer's favorites as well.:D

I'm not a pro but I enjoyed looking at your photos anyway.
Number 6 is my absolute favorite. It is sharper than the other ones but like someone has already said, it makes her eyes look fantastic!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back