What's new

Series for C&C.

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got a chance to shoot a family pet today. He is a veiled chameleon. Settings for all shots are F/8 1/125s ISO400. Shot with Nikon D90 and Sigma 105mm 2.8 macro through aquarium glass. Let me know what you think! I may get the last one printed. I like that one the best. Dont be afraid to hurt my feelings. :)

1.
DSC_0169.jpg


2.
DSC_0179.jpg


3.
DSC_0193.jpg


Mark
 
Thanks all!

Bitter Jeweler: I've been waiting for a compliment from you for a long time now. I really appreciate yours. :)

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom