What's new

Seriously WTF?!?

jubbin2001

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
153
Reaction score
15
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I was going through some images and found this one. I think it would make a good inspirational poster lol. Anyway, just thought I would share.

DSC_9491_resize_zps449a51ba.jpg
 
would have been nice to see some detail around its nose mouth area...
 
I was messing around with bouncing flash which is why it is the way it is. I have tried taking pictures of her many time, and still I have issues trying to get details in and around the nose. That black patch really is tough to deal with. Thanks!
 
Sphinx cats are awesome. Well done on the photograph, as well.
 
See? This is where a little nose powder will do wonders. (And I'm not talking about nose candy powder.).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom