Sex in Photography

And just feel lucky you didn't see the series. That was just the last shot. I almost barfed!

Those and hundreds more like it or worse come from VI's posted link:

OP - Yes. GWC is actually an accurate term. Just check out www.modelmayhem.com (NSFW) and you'll see plenty of people that are there just to get laid.

----> What's an R.U.S. ?? (or a GWC, NSFW for hat matter?)

Those and hundreds more like it or worse come from VI's posted link:

----> What's an R.U.S. ?? (or a GWC, NSFW for hat matter?)

Alpha said:
GWC- a) Guy With Camera
b) One who poses as a photographer in order to photograph nude or semi-nude women and then masturbates to his own portfolio.

That's an actual term a lot of people use. You have people that are legitimately trying to make it some where who use MM for it's intended purposes and you have GWC's.

NSFW = Not Safe For Work

Random boobies & cooch on MM's front page make it NSFW. It's also blocked through the DoT (treasury, not transportation you jackasses).

I shouldn't have to point out the obvious here, but it's not the size of the lens but the magic behind it. :)

Not quite, thats just the battle cry of the little lenses.

Size DOES matter (talk to the gals that are honest enough to tell you the truth)... now when you add some magic behind the big lens... crank the ISO and up the shutter for some real action! :lol::heart::lol:

If you can't get any as a photographer... there's no hope for you, period... LOL!

Nothing posted by Alpha in that thread is true ;)
That said you do get to meet loads of chick which think highly of your big lenses.

The lies....:lol: Shame on you Garbz...

I shouldn't have to point out the obvious here, but it's not the size of the lens but the magic behind it. :)

So, depending on how talented he/she is result in them getting laid???

Last edited:
OP - Yes. GWC is actually an accurate term. Just check out www.modelmayhem.com (NSFW) and you'll see plenty of people that are there just to get laid.

I view MM all the time. The images are very sensual and that makes me wonder at times if photographers are having fun with their subjects. I guess it's just a job well done if you feel the passion from the image.

20170_large.jpg

Short and white. Garbz lens? :D

:lmao: Sorry Garbz... that was funny... Bifuricator behave:spank:

Most reactions

Back