Shadow of a Victim

emo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hello.. my 1st idea of this is to stich 2 frames, i supposed to be the victim & the killer but the lighting is kind a tricky that i cannot blend the in on stitching.. then came a weekly challenge from our local forum & the theme is "Light & Shadows". then i came up with this, i used my niece's big walking doll to be my props...

shadowofavictim15nl.jpg

comments, suggestions & criticims are very welcome..

thanks for looking..

Nice one Emo. I love the way you used the use of the shadows in this. I always find that the fear, or the thoughts that something is about to happen has a better effect then something that can be seen. It gives the viewer a chance to make up his/her own thoughts too.
Nicely done. !!!

Good job emo! I like the concept. And that big ol doll helps :D

If you get a chance to do this again, maybe try having a silhouette of the doll or a side shot of the doll, and then only your shadow behind it. It would give it that extra creepy feel like you're sneeking up on it :twisted:

woodsac said:
Good job emo! I like the concept. And that big ol doll helps :D

If you get a chance to do this again, maybe try having a silhouette of the doll or a side shot of the doll, and then only your shadow behind it. It would give it that extra creepy feel like you're sneeking up on it :twisted:

Thats a cool idea.... i like what you've done here tho emo, well set up and taken :thumbup:

Thaks a lot for your kind comments Chiller, Archangel & woodsac, thanks for your suggestion. i will try it next time...

that doll have gone 2 generations, it was given to my elder sister around late 70's & now owned by her daughter.. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back