Sharbat Gula

Niki

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well, since you are all photographers I think some might recognize her. :)
My version of the famous shot. :)
Though, I think I'll still play with it when I have time... :p

woman_draw.jpg

Niki, it's great! Don't change anything, I think it's really good. :thumbsup: I like the details in her eyes. :)

Thanks Aga. :) :)
I really appreciate your comment. :)
And hehe, the eyes are the ones I love to draw the most. Hair and clothes least as you can notise. :lol:

Niki said:
And hehe, the eyes are the ones I love to draw the most.

Yeah, I paint and draw a lot of portraits, and I usually concentrate on people's eyes as well. :) (... maybe it's not so visible on that Stipe drawings I posted here... :mrgreen: )

Aga said:
Niki said:
And hehe, the eyes are the ones I love to draw the most.

Yeah, I paint and draw a lot of portraits, and I usually concentrate on people's eyes as well. :) (... maybe it's not so visible on that Stipe drawings I posted here... :mrgreen: )

Ya you can notice. Especially in the first one. :D

Niki...that's great...If I did anything to change it- it would be to make the edge of her face a bit darker or go ahead and darken the hood in with shadows a bit more. it would push her face out a little and make her eyes even more striking...great job!!! I'm really impressed.

Something like that I was thinking too. To give more depth to the face, and I think the lips needs a lil work too. :p

Thanks a lot for your comment myg. :D

Niki said:
Something like that I was thinking too. To give more depth to the face, and I think the lips needs a lil work too. :p

Thanks a lot for your comment myg. :D

my pleasure!!! :D

Most reactions

Back