What's new

Shark!

crownlaurel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2007
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
Location
Southeast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It could use a better noise cleanup, but I can't do it without losing more detail (and the water loses detail already. This is the second time I tried to get pictures of this shark his buddy and the first time not one picture came out, so this is an improvement...

ChattanoogaJuly07004b.jpg
 
Looks nice to me, given that it was taken through thick glass!
The noise isn't too big an issue for me and I like the blue of the water.

I came past a zoo which has a lovely aquarium, I know as much, but we did not go inside ... neither the zoo nor the aquarium, mind you :cry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom