She Needs Her Fur

Rick Waldroup

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.rickwphotography.com
This was shot at a PETA protest outside the Neiman Marcus department store in downtown Dallas.

81426265.jpg

... are you sure it wasn't the HSUS?
the sign says HSUS right on it... PeTA and HSUS are pretty much the same, though...

the photo is ok. but the message is fabulous! in my opinion of course.

I keep coming back to this shot. Maybe it's the scantily clad woman in it :eyebrows:. j/k

Very nice conversion on this.

You also missed the opportunity for some wonderful irony at these protests; often, you can find a protester carrying a sign while wearing leather shoes. :)

You also missed the opportunity for some wonderful irony at these protests; often, you can find a protester carrying a sign while wearing leather shoes. :)

Now, that, is funny. :mrgreen: There was, in fact, a guy walking around wearing nothing but his underwear, a cowboy hat, and a pair of cowboy boots.

The folks from PETA and the Humane Society were protesting the fact that Neiman Marcus sells fur coats. This was shot the day after Thanksgiving, better known as Black Friday- the traditional first day of the Christmas shopping season.

Why is that woman in her underwear ? Did she throw of the shackles of fur as a protest against the oppression of animals??:lol:

Its too bad animals can't protest, then the peta people could get on with their lives hah.

Is the gentleman's sign alluding to the young lady's hypogastric region..??
(American humour is sometimes lost on me...)
My only question is: Was this pic taken during the Bush era...

Jedo:blushing:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back