Sheep and Lighthouse

Nice work in front lighting the sheep; very sharp.

Its great processing. I just wish the composition between the sheet and the lighthouse was a bit better. A little more spread out. Other than that well done.

nice one, janok. May I know how many exposures used for this?

Tnx for the feedback. This is just a manual combination of two pictures (sky and the rest). The post treatment is done by masking inn elements from different Topaz Adjust filters and other adjustments in CS6

Aaaahhh so that is what accounts for the white line where the sky meets the land. Now composition isnt one of my strong points, but does this look better, compostion wise or not? It seemed to me it didnt look right with the lighthouse right over the sheep. Giving them a bit of breathing room just took the tension out. (To me)

2quhq82.png

This looks great :) I was thinking of moving the lighthouse (which is much easier) - but this works better.

The only place to move the lighthouse would be to the right which seemed more inland. But you are right, it would have been easier to move the lighthouse. That sheep was heavy. Instead of the sun it should be the moon with the same keyline around the sheep and the lights of the lighthouse on.

Hope you dont mind this.

vxoi8.png

Last edited:
Bynx said:
The only place to move the lighthouse would be to the left which seemed more inland. But you are right, it would have been easier to move the lighthouse. That sheep was heavy. Instead of the sun it should be the moon with the same keyline around the sheep and the lights of the lighthouse on.

You would think the lighthouse is heavier than the sheep. ;)

Nice modification to the original one. Better composition.

Most reactions

Back