Sheltered

soulfly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
although this has some "blowout" in the whites, I love this shot of my husband...hope you do too...
339%3B874%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B2%3C%3D5%3A6%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B467966%3Aot1lsi

hi soulfly,

I like this shot alot, your husband seems to be quite a big guy and i love the contrast between his size and the little girl.. Also the columns in the background lend an idea of strength and support should you choose to interpret it that way.

Just a couple of things:
1. Larger photo, if you are only posting one, might as well make the most of the size... maybe in the range 600 to 800 pixels in width. :D
2. Wish i could see what your husbands eyes are doing, i think a large print would do good see that. Are his eyes closed, are they squinting from the sun?

Anyways, I think its a cool shot, cheers and thanks for sharing

vonnagy said:
hi soulfly,

I like this shot alot, your husband seems to be quite a big guy and i love the contrast between his size and the little girl.. Also the columns in the background lend an idea of strength and support should you choose to interpret it that way.

I agree with mark here, for me thats what makes this picture so great.
Awsome job!

thanks! the squinting is from the sun, I think thats why the white dress is so blown out, but still, I am really fond of this shot, my husband is 6'5" and our neice is a neat 2'6", talk about a study in contrast...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back