She's back... As a Stepford wife.

I like the first shot quite a bit, except for the attachment shadow on the background… I don't like that shadow at all . If there is a minor nit, it would be in the skin on her left hand, which does not match the skin on her hand holding the bottle. Other than that,looks pretty solid on wardrobe,posing, and retouching.

I like the first shot quite a bit, except for the attachment shadow on the background… I don't like that shadow at all . If there is a minor nit, it would be in the skin on her left hand, which does not match the skin on her hand holding the bottle. Other than that,looks pretty solid on wardrobe,posing, and retouching.

The shadow was the result of my lazy lighting, as mentioned above in response to John.
Her left hand is the result of lazy retouching. Portrait Pro Body distorted it, I failed to catch that factor and use the warp correction tool until I'd returned to PS so I pasted her original hand back on and failed to correct the age factor to match the rest of the image. Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

To be honest I had no idea that this set was going to turn out so well. She's blossomed as a model and I need to catch up. A reshoot is needed with proper lighting... and maybe a feather duster. ;)

Well, first things first...congrats on having such a talented and willing model. My other half makes faces as soon as she sees the camera. We have our first grandchild and I've been yelling " It's for the baby! ", and that seems to help a bit, but by then the candid shot is lost:boggled: I really like your submissions of this type. Please keep sharing.

As already mentioned by Tirediron I also think the lighting is better on the phone shot. However if you're going for the 50's retro look, the tint looks slightly off to me. Maybe more of a goldenrod/brown.

Just my personal feeling, but I actually like the shadow on the background in the first. It wasn't unusual to see a background shadow in the genre, even an intentional in a lot of cases.

eshoot is needed with proper lighting... and maybe a feather duster. ;)

My mind is reeling with the possibilities on this :icon_redface:

Like addition of the coke bottle, others have commented on lighting but I think you nailed the composition
Waiting for next months pin up lol

Lol, I was thinking you meant Rose from The Golden Girls...

Well Dan, SHE's now a little older than Betty White was when she first played Rose in 1985 so it's a possibility. Betty was quite hot as pensioners went back then. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back