ShelleySnapz Photographer for hire! Joined Nov 26, 2005 Messages 542 Reaction score 10 Location Buffalo, NY Feb 3, 2006 #1 My daughter...showing off her beauty mark!
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Feb 3, 2006 #2 love the tones and crop in this! keep shooting
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2006 #3 love the tones! nice crop yes and the texture on her belt looks cool thanks for sharing
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2006 #4 JonMikal said: love the tones and crop in this! keep shooting Click to expand... was gonna say the same. great shot :thumbup:
JonMikal said: love the tones and crop in this! keep shooting Click to expand... was gonna say the same. great shot :thumbup:
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2006 #5 nice control on exposure and a great compo...neat shot
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Feb 3, 2006 #6 Really cool shot, and I usually don't go in for this sorta thing. =)
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2006 #7 I agree, the tones are great! And I think the compo is even better! OK, I'm ready for more
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Feb 3, 2006 #8 Wow this is so fabulous!!! I love everything about it!! : )
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2006 #9 very cool shot.
Peanuts TPF Noob! Joined Jun 16, 2005 Messages 2,905 Reaction score 85 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2006 #10 I am in class and I usually don't comment, but I have to comment on this one. Excellent shot.
Fate TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2006 Messages 1,685 Reaction score 67 Location England - Worcestershire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2006 #11 ooooo stylish! Very nice
Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 21, 2004 Messages 9,468 Reaction score 106 Location TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2006 #12 Great photo, the tones are outstanding!
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Feb 3, 2006 #13 Really nice shot, what everybody said, nice Hurley jacket too. -Joe