She's still got it.

Your wife is beautiful! I like the lighting and the pose. Was your wife a dancer?

Your wife is beautiful! I like the lighting and the pose. Was your wife a dancer?
Thank you, I think so, too (I'm still totally besotted after 40 years of being married to her ;) ) .... And yes. She took up belly dance as a hobby before she retired early and then taught it for 10 years before she retired again last year. It fulfilled a childhood dream; she wanted to be a dancer as a teen but decided she didn't like the lifestyle and became a language teacher instead. How did you guess?

Thank you, I think so, too (I'm still totally besotted after 40 years of being married to her ;) ) .... And yes. She took up belly dance as a hobby before she retired early and then taught it for 10 years before she retired again last year. It fulfilled a childhood dream; she wanted to be a dancer as a teen but decided she didn't like the lifestyle and became a language teacher instead. How did you guess?

She has the legs of a dancer and the shoes look like they could be dancing shoes.

Most reactions

Back