She's still got it.

Granddad

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Having lost nearly 30lbs since the Autumn Grandma was willing to dig out her wigs, dress up and do a shoot with me. Very little photoshop on this one, mostly some adjustments and cropping in LR. She scrubs up pretty good for a 67 year old. It's interesting to note that she has learned to do better glamour make-up from looking at my work on her past images in Portrait Pro.

Secretary-9607d.jpg

Very nice!
I'm imagining a little "boudoir" photography in your future. :1398:

When everything clicks in camera it shows. Great job.

It only took her 2 hours to get ready. ;)

She looks fantastic.. and great photographer too

It only took her 2 hours to get ready. ;)

You're lucky, takes DW almost that long to do her hair by the time she washes, Dries and place each individual hair in some undefined order that only she knows. LOL

You know, I really, really, REALLY hate all of you people with built-in models!!!!!!!!!

Lovely work GD, my only [minor] nit is that I think the chair is just too high; it's causing her skirt to stretch, which isn't ideal. Something about half that height would be ideal.

I think the chair is just too high; it's causing her skirt to stretch, which isn't ideal.

Or a longer slit in the skirt :cupcake: When you have the legs, flaunt em!!!

Heck yeah she's got it. Great shot.

Lovely work GD, my only [minor] nit is that I think the chair is just too high; it's causing her skirt to stretch, which isn't ideal. Something about half that height would be ideal.

I won't tell her that, she might suggest higher heels instead and then she'd be taller than me... as well as exceeding the budget. ;)

Good work on the part of both of you

You know, I really, really, REALLY hate all of you people with built-in models!!!!!!!!!

You should have seen her when she came in for dinner an hour ago after working in the garden all day. You'd never have guessed that she had potential for anything other than a homeless shoot!

Very Nice Image, you are a lucky man...to have a "in-home" model...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back