What's new

Shiny new birthday lens!

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
45,715
Reaction score
14,785
Location
Victoria, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The guys at work did a whip-round and got me this little beauty for my birthday. Canon 24-105 F4 'L'; this is without a doubt the best piece of gear ever made with a Canon label...

Lens1.JPG










Wait for it....






Lens2.JPG

Like I said... the best from Canon!! :lmao:
 
First I was like danggggg your coworker are so nice! Then... Cheap bastards! Lol. Still nice gift though! I want one!
 
First I was like danggggg your coworker are so nice! Then... Cheap bastards! Lol. Still nice gift though! I want one!

This is even better than a 24-105 IS!!! THAT puppy can deliver COFFEE!@!@
 
There are times when I have a cup of coffee I could use the IS.
Great gift, and Happy Birthday!!
 
That one's WAY nicer than mine!

I got one of those when they first came out, and it's made of cheap plastic and has no lid. That one looke metal lined! And a "lens cap" lid?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
Yep, stainless steel liner and a lens-cap lid (Doesn't seal well, but I figure an o-ring will fix that).
 
I think your friend did not know you shoot nikon instead.

He/She should get you this instead
 
Suppose they come out with a 300mm f/2.8 model, designed to be filled with soda pop at 7-Eleven and Circle K and all those other quickie marts!!! Would that be awesome or WHAT!@?@! Not everybody drinks coffee...they need something for the hardcore pop drinkers,and they are many in number.
 
I bet if they have the 300mm f/2.8 mug, the sports shooters will hang out in the sports bar more often!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom