Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The guys at work did a whip-round and got me this little beauty for my birthday. Canon 24-105 F4 'L'; this is without a doubt the best piece of gear ever made with a Canon label...

Lens1.JPG

Wait for it....

Lens2.JPG

Like I said... the best from Canon!! :lmao:

First I was like danggggg your coworker are so nice! Then... Cheap bastards! Lol. Still nice gift though! I want one!

First I was like danggggg your coworker are so nice! Then... Cheap bastards! Lol. Still nice gift though! I want one!

This is even better than a 24-105 IS!!! THAT puppy can deliver COFFEE!@!@

There are times when I have a cup of coffee I could use the IS.
Great gift, and Happy Birthday!!

That one's WAY nicer than mine!

I got one of those when they first came out, and it's made of cheap plastic and has no lid. That one looke metal lined! And a "lens cap" lid?

Yep, stainless steel liner and a lens-cap lid (Doesn't seal well, but I figure an o-ring will fix that).

I think your friend did not know you shoot nikon instead.

He/She should get you this instead

Suppose they come out with a 300mm f/2.8 model, designed to be filled with soda pop at 7-Eleven and Circle K and all those other quickie marts!!! Would that be awesome or WHAT!@?@! Not everybody drinks coffee...they need something for the hardcore pop drinkers,and they are many in number.

I bet if they have the 300mm f/2.8 mug, the sports shooters will hang out in the sports bar more often!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back