What's new

Ship Perspective

anthony02

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hey everyone, I took this one on my cruise and made it black and white. Tell me what you think and any suggestions! :)

48901556.ship.jpg


Oh also... see how the left side is fading in? I think I want the rightside to do that aswell but how do I go about doing that?
 
nice shot. i like the perspective... i think you have a good idea with trying to match the fade on the right side. i wish i could help you out, but i'm just learning PS myself... maybe the gradient tool on a new layer... ???
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom