Shoot for 365

January 17, 2009
3214409826_13ae8ae8a6.jpg

17 of 365 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

We had a big family gathering. This photo only shows a few of the family members that were actually there. We had 15 people.

January 18, 2009
3213556669_0d83720287.jpg

18 of 365 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

My uncle gave me this lens when I got in the car from the airport in Philly. He asked me if I had my camera with me, and I told him I did, so he handed me this lens. It's a ProSpec 70-210mm f/4

hey man, loving your project... i don't think i've ever stuck with ANYTHING of this sort for a week or a month, let alone a year, and i'm more than twice your age. i hope you're able to stick it out and make it through.

also, just because you haven't received comments doesn't mean people aren't interested and looking on a daily basis... keep it up brotha.

peace...

Good on you for sticking with the project through the rough times. You should get an album and print off the photos when you can. This will be awesome to have in 10 years time. I wish I'd thought to do something like this when I was your age (HA, I NEVER thought I'd ever say that!!!) but you've inspired me to start when my 40D arrives.

Best of luck, I love stopping by regularly to see the new photos :)

I'm thinking I have to stop the project. My family is falling apart over my mother's stupidity. We're broke, and have no money. The only way I can really keep it together is by paying the bills for this month. House note, electric bill, water bill, insurance, etc. I need a good 900$

I'm probably going to sell my camera gear, laptop, and xbox, in hope that I can get enough to keep this family together....for this month at least.

im sorry to hear about that. i feel like the shots from your project are quite moving and you should keep pulling through and taking a shot everyday. your really telling a story of every day of your life and youre gonna look back next year and have memories for a whole year. Just keep pulling through and keep taking shots.

I dont like to put myself out there on the internet but i know how you feel im 14 and lost my dad which is a huge income loss for my family. you gotta keep moving through life and doing what you love.

Thanks a lot. I actually mean this, a lot. Just five minutes ago, I was thinking of calling off the project. I'm still shooting everyday, but I'm just too lazy to actually shoot them. I almost missed today's shot since I was out all day, but I got it in there. I haven't uploaded in a while though.

I really want to thank you all. I'm getting a lot of support from this site, and if it wasn't for you guys, I would have quit this already. I was just thinking of calling it off, but I read the last few comments, and I just can't. I'm glad to see people actually enjoying my photos. It means everything to me.

I will be uploading soon =]

I haven't had the time to update on the forums. I don't really have the time to make up my work. Come February 1st, I will post that in here and start over from there. I'm not going to make up a few days of posts. I'm too lazy, and I don't have time.

Until then, check it out here, at Shoot for 365

This is pretty to cool to see. Just think man, In a year you'll be able to look back at these photos and see what you did everyday, how you were feeling, what you've been through and what you have overcome!

Keep it going. You got me thinking about starting my own... I know it would be hard to stick through, but VERY rewarding in the end.

where are ya man? i've been waiting for the next installment...

Looking forward to seeing what you've been doing the last few days

Most reactions

Back