What's new

Shoot through umbrella and mount

Hello,

I'm wanting to buy a shoot through umbrella and mount and was hoping for suggestions. For now I'll be using it on a tripod if that matters. I'm using a YN 565EX ETTL.

I found this mount - Amazon.com: Manfrotto 026 Swivel Lite-Tite Umbrella Adapter: Camera & Photo

With this one I'll still need a shoe mount, right?



I'm not stuck on anything in particular and was just looking for suggestions.

Thanks

PM me your address.. I will send you a 33" shoot through if you want it.. yea.. free!

That mount is nice.. but not really what you need. And for that price you could pick up a inexpensive lightstand and mount. Let me find something for you...

I just wanted to let you know I got the umbrella and it will get used.

Thank you very much!
 
Hello,

I'm wanting to buy a shoot through umbrella and mount and was hoping for suggestions. For now I'll be using it on a tripod if that matters. I'm using a YN 565EX ETTL.

I found this mount - Amazon.com: Manfrotto 026 Swivel Lite-Tite Umbrella Adapter: Camera & Photo

With this one I'll still need a shoe mount, right?



I'm not stuck on anything in particular and was just looking for suggestions.

Thanks

PM me your address.. I will send you a 33" shoot through if you want it.. yea.. free!

That mount is nice.. but not really what you need. And for that price you could pick up a inexpensive lightstand and mount. Let me find something for you...

I just wanted to let you know I got the umbrella and it will get used.

Thank you very much!

Good! I am glad it got there safely! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom