Shoot with Sharmin

Jane948

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
yevgeniya.artistic-shadow.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had a shoot this weekend, check out the photos ...

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

I had a shoot this weekend, check out the photos ...

001.jpg

Too bad you didn't catch that smile in the others. Myself, though, I would have like to have seen it in portrait format cropped from the hip up. The rest of them are good, mind you. Their just missing that innocent smile.

But, what did you do to the color?​

Why is there a yellow cast in all of them, don't like it, especially in #3. Fix the curves and color balance, I really like the last one, really fashion-y.

the sky is terribly blown out in all of them

looks to me like you missed focus on the face in several of them.
upon further inspection, it looks instead like you went too far with the skin smoothing.

hot spots in many as well. thats a tough time of day to shoot.

The sky blown out is one thing, but for shots like this, I think the yellow cast is perfectly fine if that's the look he is going for. Not everything needs to be "as it was actually seen".

Personally now, I think 1 and 3 are the only keepers pose wise, and only 3 if you can back down the sky so the jump from her hair to the sky isn't so extreme. I think the last pose is awful.

I know that for fashion, models should protract their shoulders, but in this case, she she just looks like an uncomfortable alien... If her body was facing the camera more, I think it would have worked better.

why is the second-to-last one oof?? Nice job on all the others though.

hmmm wow since most people are only talking negatively about them i'm going to mention some of the things I like about them. Your model seems very photogenic and she likes to experiment with her poses and thats A GOOD THING. It always sucks when you get stuck with a dead model (i know from experience) I LOVE HER HAIR! It makes them very interesting. Also the background choice (beach) is cool. It looks like it was a nice day to shoot! The one thing I dont really like is her outfit in the first few. It just seems to exercise ish, but it does sorta bring a story into it a little. Model on the run stopping to pose for a few pics hahaha keep up the good work!!!!

The model is beautiful and the poses are great. I would like to see the faces sharper. :thumbup:

I like #2 the best. Good pose and expression though the shot would have benefited from a bit of polarization for the sky and beach.

I have to agree with the comments of the others that the white balance does seem off.

they look good,
the only thing i dont like about them is the blown out sky,
have you try using a selective tool and and decrease exposure on the sky only?
it might give it a kick,

I love your photos.
I think you have your style and don't change it)
I like how you pictured the model.....she's so different in every photo.
I love the colors you use, but that would also be cool to see other tints)
#1, 3 and the last one are my fav.

Thanks for sharing...I love those

Most reactions

New Topics

Back