Shooting in Raw

Interesting. I will try that. Can I download my raw images into iphoto and then process them in CS4? It seems like I can do so much with my jpegs in photoshop! I can't imagine that there is still more I could do!

I don't use iphoto i use adobe bridge. But i'm pretty sure it'll be similar so yes.
Now when you open the image in CS4, it wont go straight into photoshop. A pop up of your image in adobe raw will come up , and from their you will be amazed. :drool:
Yeah i thought the same thing until I started shooting raw:thumbup:

I can't seem to figure out the benefits of shooting in raw. I have been reading articles on it but I still don't see why it's the way to go. Can someone help me out here?
That's a lot to ask, if the articles you have been reading haven't clarified it for you.

It boils down to editing headroom.

Raw data or TIFF image files allow a lot of editing headroom (bit-depth), compared to JPEG.

heres what mine looks like . Its called camera Raw ( Sorry )

Untitled-2.jpg

I think what will clarify it for me will be actually trying it out myself and comparing, like some of the other users suggested. Reading about it can only communicate so much. It's the experience that will teach me what raw can do I think...?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back