What's new

Shoots 3 out of 10 from foul throw line

coreduo

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
329
Reaction score
0
matthew_edited-1-1.jpg
 
its not in focus..
 
There is no fixing/editing focus. It either is or is not in focus when the shot is taken.
 
edit it? you cant make a picture that is out of focus, in focus, you would have to re take it...
 
As it is, you may not realize you've embedded an invalid ICC profile and the image won't open in Photoshop.
 
KMH... coreduo is a troll...
 
I don't think he is, and are you using film or a digital camera? I think I read that you have a D40.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom