KonaPhotographer
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 16, 2013
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Brisbane
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
This morning my wife and I went out for a sunrise shoot. All photo's were taken in Manual Mode on a Tripod. The first few pictures I took I made the mistake of not using the timer and this resulted in blurred pictures.
I'd appreciate C&C as well as any tips. These shots of my wife are out of sequence because of the way I uploaded them (02 was taken after 01). I have played with the shots using different options* in Aperture
Anne 02

Anne 01

The actual sunrise shots were, IMHO a fail. I put up two that are OK on my Flikr. If you have the time and inclination constructive C&C and pointers are as always very welcome for those as well.
*Smoothing out signs of age
I'd appreciate C&C as well as any tips. These shots of my wife are out of sequence because of the way I uploaded them (02 was taken after 01). I have played with the shots using different options* in Aperture
Anne 02

Settings:
1/60 ƒ/5 ISO 1600 34 mmAnne 01

Settings:
1/60 ƒ/3.5 ISO 1600 16 mmThe actual sunrise shots were, IMHO a fail. I put up two that are OK on my Flikr. If you have the time and inclination constructive C&C and pointers are as always very welcome for those as well.
*Smoothing out signs of age
