What's new

Short Eared Owl

MitchP4

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 6, 2022
Messages
3,840
Reaction score
5,673
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_1149_1200px.webp

DSC_1159_1200px.webp
 
Wonderful shots. An owl is something I have never had the opportunity to capture yet.
 
Nice shots Mitch. I assume they are seasonal in your area. Maybe I should get out and start looking for them in mine. They are one of my favorite targets.
 
Nice shots Mitch. I assume they are seasonal in your area. Maybe I should get out and start looking for them in mine. They are one of my favorite targets.
Thanks! The Short Eared Owls are actually pretty rare around here. Whenever one shows up, the word gets out and there's suddenly 100 photographers down there. The great thing about this species is that they seem to be easier to get in flight and be more active during daylight. But it could be just anecdotal on my part ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: PJM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom