What's new

Shot an airplane

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
2,689
Reaction score
337
Location
Old Town, ME
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thought I'd share. :-)

First time shooting a plane in flight. Did this one today with the 70-300 when practicing. I can't believe I got focus on it. Boring picture..but I'm happy that I nailed it...for the most part. lol.


7524608560_548c0954fa_c.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #2
Same image, smaller crop. Unsure if it's best to leave it with lots of sky, or tighten it up. *shrugs*

7524609034_f22143f791_c.jpg
 
Fine.. now do it again, and slow your shutter speed down to get some nice prop blur! ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
prop blur....yeah....about that....see...the plane is gone n stuff.

lol

;-)
 
prop blur....yeah....about that....see...the plane is gone n stuff.

lol

;-)

What.. you let it get away, and you only got a less than perfect shot? What'cha gonna do now, mr. Fauxtog? :) lol!

And you should have used flash.. to make it POP! ;) hahahahah!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #6
I thought about adding some faux blur for my portfolio entry,

oh...um...I did use a flash, but the batteries died...yeah that's it.
 
I thought about adding some faux blur for my portfolio entry,

oh...um...I did use a flash, but the batteries died...yeah that's it.

30 virtual lashes with a cheap camera strap! That should be enough....
 
Good ones; i think a still closer trim would help or to make it a series.....
Sometimes i find myself be fooled by a discussion without understanding s single line :grumpy:
It happened here :D
 
Good ones; i think a still closer trim would help or to make it a series.....
Sometimes i find myself be fooled by a discussion without understanding s single line :grumpy:
It happened here :D

Just consider it NONSENSE.. not worth trying to understand! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom