Shot of the Day

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
..... so far.

I participated in the Scott Kelby Photowalk again this year. Up to this point, this is my shot of the day.

946162152_6b6Wn-XL.jpg

Heat index was well past 110°​

Wow.

What's his story? He looks like a burn victim or something. Weird things going on in the half of his body closest to the camera.

That said, the photo is not that good because of the street light behind him. The dark street light against his darker skin doesn't quite work for me.

And it's a horizontal framing why,exactly? To include the base of the lamp post??

So it's not a framing problem...

More like a move and reframe deal. And, of course, you are assuming that there is nothing worse to the left as the photog moves to the right. :)

Wow.

What's his story? He looks like a burn victim or something. Weird things going on in the half of his body closest to the camera.

That said, the photo is not that good because of the street light behind him. The dark street light against his darker skin doesn't quite work for me.
Dunno the story, twas a grab shot, but a burn victim nonetheless. You shudda seen his backside. Although it may not show as decsively here, the original has a clear separation between the subject a background (base of street light).
And it's a horizontal framing why,exactly? To include the base of the lamp post??
Cause.

I had the camera set to single shot. I was shooting something else entirely and this man happened upon the scene.

Is this one any better?

946628567_9siE6-XL.jpg

Did I mention it was hot today?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back