Hmmm, to fully critique this image, I would want to know what its intended purpose was, however that notwithstanding, a few thoughts:
Exposure: Some issues here due to the strong light coming in through the background windows. This has caused blown/nearly blown areas on the floor, and very deep shadows image left FG as well as image right. It's a tough situation, and do a good job, you would have needed at least two strobes, but I suspect it can be improved a great deal by some levels/curves adjusting.
Composition: Not really working for me. There are actually a number of interesting elements here, but the eye is immediately drawn to the bright patch on the floor, which is framed by the people on each side and there seems to be no main subject.
Conversion: This again I think could use a little more work in post. Overall it's rather mid-tone rich, lacking any real black or white.
Overall, I think there are some possibilities here, especially if you can do a reshoot without the taxi in the background. I think a shallower DoF to render the windows and street scene more softly focused and less distracting would have helped, and, as always, don't forget to level your images.
Hope that helps. Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.
~John