JeremyD
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jan 9, 2013
- Messages
- 108
- Reaction score
- 36
- Location
- Canada
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey guy the other day I went for a walk with my friend and got some shots, I'd love some constructive feedback, and how I could make these shots better.
All of these shots were done with a Canon t4i, and a 50mm1.8 II Lens in harsh day sunlight.
[/url]
IMG_6716 by AllianceMediaProdt., on Flickr[/IMG]
For this shot I feel I shoud've had the plant finish in the frame, however I could not go farther back since their was a tree behind me, and I was with a 50mm lens.
[/url]
IMG_6808 by AllianceMediaProdt., on Flickr[/IMG]
This shot I experiment and use my flash as a fill flash and it turned out neat, I know the snow doesn't look too natural.
[/url]
IMG_6695 by AllianceMediaProdt., on Flickr [/IMG]
Any feedback would be great, I'd love to know how you would take these shots and how they could be improved, or if I did anything well. Thanks for viewing and have a good day.
All of these shots were done with a Canon t4i, and a 50mm1.8 II Lens in harsh day sunlight.
IMG_6716 by AllianceMediaProdt., on Flickr[/IMG]
For this shot I feel I shoud've had the plant finish in the frame, however I could not go farther back since their was a tree behind me, and I was with a 50mm lens.
IMG_6808 by AllianceMediaProdt., on Flickr[/IMG]
This shot I experiment and use my flash as a fill flash and it turned out neat, I know the snow doesn't look too natural.
IMG_6695 by AllianceMediaProdt., on Flickr [/IMG]
Any feedback would be great, I'd love to know how you would take these shots and how they could be improved, or if I did anything well. Thanks for viewing and have a good day.