What's new

Shots from the road

Nolly

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
39
Reaction score
14
Location
United Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys,

My band is currently on tour in Europe, and I've been using the downtime to go explore the areas around the venues.

I'm keeping a Tumblr photoblog here: Nolly, but here are a few of my personal favourites (Apologies for the mixed-bag):


8119058538_f5d596eb9e_c.jpg


8121808856_74f72de6a7_c.jpg


8103098686_b61c83ec31_c.jpg


8100330254_9db00259d8_c.jpg


8097655385_8b100d1870_c.jpg


8043743738_fb02e2dd4c_c.jpg


Thanks for looking, any feedback would be most welcome!

Cheers
 
i like the processing... especially #4. what do you use?
 
#1: I like the chaos here
#3: I liked the spying angle here
#4: A fine shot
#5: i liked the lighting here

Regards :D
 
Nice venue series. When multiple photos are posted like this, I like there to be some relation. Good work.

The view angle on #3 adds interest and concentration to the game.
 
Awesome, thank you guys!

leeroix, thanks! I use Lightroom for my processing, mainly using curve adjustment to fade the blacks and highlights, so I can then push the contrast and saturation a bit further without things getting to gaudy. I also use split-toning on the colour shots :)

Cheers!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom