What's new

Shots GF took with my cam. C&C.

ks0385

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
67
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. Guess this shot was an "accident".
pic1qlr.jpg


2. From first day I had the camera.
pic2oc.jpg


3. My Sis.
pic3x.jpg


4. I like this one because it looks like the background is very cartoony.
pic4nn.jpg


5. My mom's cat.
pic5c.jpg



Thanks for looking. I'm sure she'll appreciate some C&C.
 
I like the content of the first one but the depth of focus is too shallow i think, we lose a lot of the pan and the top of whatever else that is. The second one has a similar DoF issue.
 
#3 & 4 are way to warm, I see you used a manual white balance. Did you just set the temp, use a grey card, back of hand?
 
OP said GF took it. I am pretty sure this is just a mess around shots :)

#3 & 4 are way to warm, I see you used a manual white balance. Did you just set the temp, use a grey card, back of hand?
 
Thanks for the comments guys.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom