Shots my wife took C+C

halestorm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some shots my wife took of me...or my beard. let me know if u think theres any potential here.

beard2.jpg

beard.jpg

I find both to be boring (no offense to your beard). Just weird crops.

yeah not much cropping here just how close she was!

#2 ...I feel like if she took a step back and showed alittle more as to where you are looking, maybe even convert it to black&white, then it could be a winner winner chicken-dinner.... Maybe not even B&W, but a mute-color.

Or maybe I have an active imagination lol

#2 ...I feel like if she took a step back and showed alittle more as to where you are looking, maybe even convert it to black&white, then it could be a winner winner chicken-dinner.... Maybe not even B&W, but a mute-color.

Or maybe I have an active imagination lol

totally agree but then again I kind of like how tight the shot was its a little more abstract and it shows some interesting textures (the smooth horn earring, the brilloey beard, and the skin) its kinda fun in that way and intriguing to me. but another shot where u could see more would've been nice to see.

underexposed. Not to start a fight like your other thread, but seriously. They could use some lightening.

underexposed. Not to start a fight like your other thread, but seriously. They could use some lightening.

Haha it's all good I wont strangle you this time!

Most reactions

Back