Should I burn the white background in camera? in photoshop or never?

Balwazer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.baderalwazeer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all

I was wondering, if you burn the background when shooting high key directly when shooting or after shooting in photoshop.

Another question is should I burn the background at all in the first place? or it is better to keep a sense of gray for the printing? because if you have a pure white thats mean you are leaving your paper ink less where there is no color to print, which in my thoughts it will look funny.

so what is your thoughts?

If you want pure white background, why not try to do it when photo is taken? I will.

I think pure white is fine... All depends on what you are shooting. But I agree with Dao... Try to get it right out the camera. Less PP work.

Unless it's shot in a way to facilitate it, doing knock-outs in Photoshop NEVER EVER EVER looks good.

Hello all

I was wondering, if you burn the background when shooting high key directly when shooting or after shooting in photoshop.

Another question is should I burn the background at all in the first place? or it is better to keep a sense of gray for the printing? because if you have a pure white thats mean you are leaving your paper ink less where there is no color to print, which in my thoughts it will look funny.

so what is your thoughts?
Doing high key is A LOT more involved, and difficult, than many realize.

I've moved the blog –> zackarias.com/blog » White Seamless Tutorial :: Part 1 :: Gear & Space

If it was better to do it in Photoshop, photographers would not bother with ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ all of that.

Most reactions

Back