C chaosrealm93 TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 527 Reaction score 8 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 16, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #16 @ texas parrothead, the prices are in canadian. Theyre located in pacific mall
C chaosrealm93 TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 527 Reaction score 8 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 16, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 Baby shots? I dont have any baby shots..
C chaosrealm93 TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 527 Reaction score 8 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 19, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 YAY! thx guys, i went out last saturday and bought the 24-70. i got a good copy, no light leak issue ^^ THX EVERYONE!
YAY! thx guys, i went out last saturday and bought the 24-70. i got a good copy, no light leak issue ^^ THX EVERYONE!
2WheelPhoto TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2011 Messages 6,844 Reaction score 996 Location Tampa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2011 #19 Congrats! I'm purchasing this very lens after I get back from my x-country motorcycle trip next month.
Congrats! I'm purchasing this very lens after I get back from my x-country motorcycle trip next month.
C chaosrealm93 TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 527 Reaction score 8 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 20, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #20 you'll like it for the (very) fast snap focus and image quality, but not so much for the weight. it weighs almost 1kg =O
you'll like it for the (very) fast snap focus and image quality, but not so much for the weight. it weighs almost 1kg =O