Should I sell my D60?

Well,
My lovely wife reminded me that I dipped into our vacation savings to buy the D90 and it was politely suggested that the proceeds from the D60 sale go back in the fund.
Guess I should have just kept it as a spare!!
Not if you want to go on vacation and use your new D90. :)

Thought about listing it on eBay...maybe I'll try that. If it sells great if not...guess I have another spare.

I just bought my first D60 and I am sure their are plenty that would love that camera I have a friend that would love that camera she loves mine if you want to sell it let me know and I will contact her .

UPDATE:

Just thought I'd let you all know that I sold the D60 on ebay for $500.00!
Thats crazy Why people would do that I got my D60 with 2 VR lens and 2 yr Warranty, bag, extra 4 gb Mem card, and all For $900.00 with 8 classes included for just buying it from a local store. Oh and 50 free pictures from the store 4 X 6.

Thats crazy Why people would do that I got my D60 with 2 VR lens and 2 yr Warranty, bag, extra 4 gb Mem card, and all For $900.00 with 8 classes included for just buying it from a local store. Oh and 50 free pictures from the store 4 X 6.

The lens are Nikon 18-55mm
Nikon 55-200mm

You could also take the camera with you and shoot one with telephoto and one wide-angle so that you have versatility without changing lenses on one camera.

I'm not sure how much you go out on photography outings, but that could be pretty handy. I keep telling myself the same thing, but I can't bring myself to go back to the D70s after having my D300. I'm considering converting to IR. I will figure that out after it gets warmer and I go play with my IR lens more.

Congratulations on selling your D60! I mean, don't get me wrong, it's a great camera, but if you feel you have no need for it, then you made the right choice. And $500 isn't a bad sum at all.

Well, hope you get to use that holiday savings money and your new D90 sometime soon!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back