Shout your Frustraitions to the World

Am I not permitted to have more than one or two frustrations?

I hate people that drive slowly in the passing lane on the interstate.

Dust spots!!

My life is plagued by bleeding dust spots. The more I clean my lens, the more I seem to get!!!

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cat hair! My house is permeated with the stuff and no matter how much i clean, dust, and vacuum, I can't get rid of it all. Ends up on slides, negatives, and lenses, not to mention clothes, furniture, and electronics.

Cat hair! My house is permeated with the stuff and no matter how much i clean, dust, and vacuum, I can't get rid of it all. Ends up on slides, negatives, and lenses, not to mention clothes, furniture, and electronics.

you think you have problems?
Try living with a husky - during molting season - I am literally white with husky fur at the moment (shows up really well on black tops!)
;)

I've always wanted a husky. An old teacher of mine had a pet wolf. Not half, not but full wolf. One of his friends got a wolf cub, then thought "holy crap, it's a wolf" dropped it off at his house, and never came back..

I can't stand when people don't signal when driving.

going with Alpha on this....

I hate it when you ask someone how they are doing and they respond and walk away without asking how you are doing. It's like you aren't important enough for their concern.

I hate the long lines to checkout at walmart.

I hate it when someone passes you on the road, gets in front of you only to turn right immediately and slow you down. as if that extra 5 seconds helped them.

I hate it when I apply too much pressure and my crayons break :grumpy:

Husky?

How about this little adorable girl....

DSCF0005.jpg

I hate the fact that we could not get Shimmer, seen above, to stop biting the kids every time they walked past. Had her until she was around 10 months old and finally had to get rid of her because of the biting :(

Boy, she was a gorgeous pup. Husky and Shepard mix, we got the whitest one they had.

I hate it when someone passes you on the road, gets in front of you only to turn right immediately and slow you down. as if that extra 5 seconds helped them.
Or... You see a car ready to pull out up ahead from a side road. They wait, they wait, then finally as you are nearing, they pull out! Not only do they slow you down by waiting until it is too late, but then they take 3 miles to reach their driving speed of 10 mph under the speed limit! Meanwhile, the road I drive to work is quite hilly. Thus, you never see anyone coming in the opposite direction until you are into a passing zone. That's when the oncoming cars appear! I think the people who wait to pull out are timing it all so that this happens....

Sheesh, I have so much to rant about with driving and cars.

How about, can I PLEASE buy a decent car with a REAL transmission in this LAZY freakin country of ours!!!!!!! I don't want a freaking sportscar! I don't want a stripped down, underpowered, no AC, no power windows or radio, vinyl covered seat base model to get a 5 or 6 speed transmission!!!!!! All I want is a nice car, preferably with a V6 for the hills around me, and A MANUAL TRANSMISSION!!!!!!!! I DRIVE MY CARS NOT JUST GUIDE THEM AROUND!!!!!

"I'm sorry sir, that car is not offered with a 5 speed..." Why not? They have the SAME car over in Europe!!!! In Europe, you can ONLY GET IT IN A 5 SPEED!!!!! Why can't I get one with a 5 speed IN AMERICA WHERE THE MANUFACTURER IS BASED OUT OF!!!!! Give me the EUROPEAN VERSION of the drivetrain then!!!!!

you think you have problems?
Try living with a husky - during molting season - I am literally white with husky fur at the moment (shows up really well on black tops!)
;)
Yeah, well try a Parsons Jack Russell that has a molting season from January to December for the past 13 years. The color you are wearing is irrelevant. It's there!

I hate drivers that do not use their indicators when maneuvering in traffic.

I hate drivers that don't have the common sense to turn their lights on when it's raining (wipers are engaged).

I'm frustrated with myself. I really hate myself sometimes, and right now is one of them. Oh well, maybe I'll feel better tomorrow.

I have issues...

Most reactions

Back