Shout your Frustraitions to the World

I hate self checkouts. For what Im paying for anything. anymore I want someone to do some of the work Besides it is a lot like masterbation, while yes I can do it myself, it isnt as fulfillings as, having some one do it for you.

I hate self checkouts. For what Im paying for anything. anymore I want someone to do some of the work Besides it is a lot like masterbation, while yes I can do it myself, it isnt as fulfillings as, having some one do it for you.
Me too.

I hate working.

Self checkouts are nice unless people don't use them right, then they make a scene, and hold everyone up hah. Other wise I like them.

f240bd22.jpg

I hate it when people shout so much as you lot do now! ....

I love them! Less less boring than if someone did it for you.

Those rude, ungreatful people who don't say "thank you" if you stop to hold the door open for them. Who raised these idiots?

Rude or arrogant people in general.

False people who seem amazing on the outside but are really nasty on the inside.

The whole British culture of binge drinking and having nothing better to do.

Hearses are not available at car lots. :er:

BELL Sympatico sucks....if you live in Canada...do not use Bell sympatico. Never never never........I have not had internet for 4 days at home, and they dont know why....bunch of limp dik moron half english speaking idiots there. :x:x:x

Iiyama customer service, which is even worse than their monitors.

I love self check outs! I never go grochery shopping, I usually just buy myself lunch or something at the grochery store. Self check outs for one let me use dimes to pay for my lunch without getting embarassed, and also are a lot faster if I'm using my debit card (Like seriously...20 seconds). The people who don't know how to use them are annoying though

The self check outs bug me.

Part of the price I'm paying for my items goes towards the wages of the employees at the store. It's like the store is trying to cut out the cashier, in 10 years (probably not even that long) there will only be self check outs (a self check out doesn't need insurance, 401(k), worker's comp, it's never late, doesn't call in...).

It's bad enough that all of the smaller business got ran off by the 'mega-store', now the 'mega-store' has minimal people up front (so you have to wait in line for 45 minutes), and there's nobody to help you if you need it.

Seriously, the one in my town has like 40 check out lanes (not counting the self check outs) - I have never seen more than 6 of them open.

Last edited:
Hearses are not available at car lots. :er:

BELL Sympatico sucks....if you live in Canada...do not use Bell sympatico. Never never never........I have not had internet for 4 days at home, and they dont know why....bunch of limp dik moron half english speaking idiots there. :x:x:x
lmaosmiley.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back